Dining rooms are currently open!
Here is what we're doing to keep those in our buildings safe
- Team Members are not allowed to work if they are feeling ill or showing symptoms for illness. Every team member will have their temperature checked with a NO TOUCH, digital thermometer.
- Team Members are provided with masks, hand washing stations, gloves, and sanitizing stations.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized between parties.
- Our dining room occupancy is reduced to allow space for social distance.
- The Patio is open for dining.
- Our ordering process has temporarily changed at some locations to an order at the table style of service with other locations resuming order at the counter.
- Once capacity has been reached, guests may choose to wait in their vehicles or at designated areas outside of the restaurant for their table to be available. Guests will be notified when their table is ready via text.
- For restaurants with order at the table, disposable paper menus will be provided, or guests may scan our QR code or visit our webpage for a contactless menu online.
- Parties will be limited to 6 guests per table. Parties larger than 6 will be seated at separate tables with no promise of proximity or shared servers.
- Sandboxes and Arcades will remain closed at this time.
For the health and safety of our team members and guests, we respectfully request that guests feeling ill or showing symptoms please stay home and enjoy Willie’s through our delivery service.
We appreciate your continued support of our restaurants and team members. People matter most and keeping them safe while in our restaurants is our top priority.